Our team manages the 3Degrees portfolio of projects from registration through reporting and verification of emission reductions. The Associate’s duties will focus substantially on data synthesis, development and implementation of project monitoring plans, quantification of credit volume, and compilation of technical reports and documentary evidence to demonstrate project compliance with the program requirements. This work culminates in third-party verification, where your work will be heavily scrutinized and challenged.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANDIDATES WITH THE FOLLOWING QUALITIES:
- Bachelor’s degree based in engineering or physical sciences
- 0-2 years’ work experience
- Very strong attention to detail
- Proven excellence with Excel and large datasets
- Curiosity to improve data organization and data analysis methods
- Ability to create communicative charts
- Ability to produce impeccable written deliverables
- Familiarity with greenhouse gases and emissions inventories
- Independent problem-solving ability combined with a talent for gathering information about a subject or process using web and telephone research.
- Term Entry
- Company 3Degrees