C2ES is seeking multiple Policy Interns to work directly with Senior Staff on a variety of projects focused on elements of city, state, and/or federal climate and energy policy.
- Conduct independent research and analysis on city-, state-, and/or federal-level climate and energy policies and practices, including clean energy, carbon pricing, and climate resilience;
- Track and research emerging city- and state-focused partnerships and initiatives;
- Develop and contribute to written material, including state news items, case studies, blog posts, and policy briefs, with a goal of having specific deliverables authored by the intern;
- Attend and summarize relevant events in Washington by other think tanks, advocacy groups, Congress and federal agencies;
- Research and analytical support as needed; and
- Willingness to pitch in at all levels.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in government, economics, environmental or energy policy, urban planning, science or related field; preference given to those currently enrolled in a graduate program;
- Interdisciplinary understanding of the climate change issue (technology, politics, economics);
- Top-notch writing, editing, research, and analytic skills; and
- Attention to detail.
Status: Full- or part-time internships are available
- Term Intern summer 2018
- Company Center for Climate & Energy Solutions