Program and Operations support staff ensure smooth delivery of projects and programs, both internally and externally; while adhering to program, practice and operations guidelines. Program and Operations support staff roles often encompass multiple areas including; data management, metrics and reporting, team facilitation and coordination, and process definition and improvement. Breadth of scope ranges from supporting individual programs, project or processes at the lower levels, to supporting entire functions (practices, business development, etc.) or the company at the higher levels. These roles tend to be more internal-facing than client-facing, although people in operations roles will often have direct client, customer or trade ally communication and contact.
- 2-4 years’ relative industry experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Scheduling and tracking projects for Technicians, Auditors, Account Managers and Program/Operations staff. Tracking and verifying program paperwork, files and correspondence. Payment processing. Data entry, gathering and tracking data, and assuring data quality.
- Exporting pre-designed reports
- Staff meetings and other program support
- Special projects
Additional Job Description
Equal Opportunity Employer
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant’s race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran, or any other protected status.
The above job description and job requirements are not intended to be all inclusive. CLEAResult retains the right to make changes or adjustment to job descriptions and/or job requirements at any time without notice.
© Copyright 2013 CLEAResult. All rights reserved.
- Term Entry +
- Company CLEAResult