The Program Coordinator will serve a key role in facilitating the flow of information between CLEAResult staff, clients, customers, and contractors. The Program Coordinator is responsible for processing for approval or completion a high volume of jobs submitted to the Hope Performance with Energy Star program.
Review and approve work proposals and incentive applications for projects to be completed under the Program to ensure that they are correct and adequately document critical pre- and post-installation diagnostic testing and health and safety data.
Review energy audit reports, including the accuracy of the contractor’s inputs into the program building modeling software, and initiating contractor assistance as needed.
Review and approve contractor invoices to be paid under the program.
Assist with processing program incentive claims, verify incentive eligibility and project status, and maintain electronic records of all Program projects.
Assist contractors in resolving issues related to work scope and/or data input; referring issues to Senior Program Coordinators or Program Management for appropriate action.
Handle customer and contractor inquiries and complaints efficiently and professionally.
Update and maintain contractor contact records and other data in Program’s database.
Provide administrative and data entry support to participating contractors who need information or assistance on Program policies, rules, and procedures.
Provide program support for customers, clients, and contractors.
Other tasks as assigned
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in the following software applications
- Microsoft Office (2007 and 2010), specifically
- Power Point
- Experience with data tracking systems
- Highly organized with close attention to detail
- Willing and eager learner
- Process management skills
- Project management skills
- Applied math and analytics experience
- Comfortable working in fast-paced environment with competing priorities
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Experience troubleshooting problems, finding and implementing solutions
- Preferred qualifications:
- Project coordination experience
- Customer service experience
Additional Job Description
Equal Opportunity Employer
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant’s race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
The above job description and job requirements are not intended to be all inclusive. CLEAResult retains the right to make changes or adjustment to job descriptions and/or job requirements at any time without notice.
© Copyright 2013 CLEAResult. All rights reserved.
- Term Entry
- Company CLEAResult