BCS, LLC seeks a Research Associate who will provide support to Federal government clients in the area of energy infrastructure security, preparedness and response, particularly related to the cybersecurity in the energy sector. Specific assignments will include coordination among energy sector stakeholders and government staff regarding cybersecurity initiatives, support in the design and execution of cyber initiatives, and supporting cyber-related stakeholder engagement activities. Assignments also will include researching cybersecurity issues facing the energy sector and supporting agency response to cyber-related directives, and developing briefings, memos, talking points, and meeting summaries. The Research Associate will also support data collection and analysis, and file management.
The successful candidate must be client-oriented, highly organized, possess strong interpersonal skills, and be articulate in written and oral communication. An understanding of energy security issues is preferred. The successful candidate must have a positive attitude, strong work ethic, and the ability to develop positive relationships with clients by building/sustaining rapport, anticipating needs, and gaining trust and respect. The position will periodically require work outside of normal business hours.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Candidates must have at least 1-3 years relevant work or internship experience.
- Candidates must have strong communication, research, and analysis skills, as well as excellent writing and presentation skills.
- Candidate must be detail oriented, highly organized, and capable of providing quick turnaround, accurate responses in hectic environment.
- Knowledge of the energy sector is preferred.
- The analyst must have strong capabilities in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Term Entry +
- Company BCS