At Vivint Solar, we’re changing the way people generate and consume power. We believe that people should have a choice between using outdated, dirty technologies and using innovative, clean solutions to produce the energy they use to live every day. That’s why we’re making it easy for millions of people nationwide to choose to go solar. Simply stated, we’re doing work that really makes a difference.
To undertake such a huge task, we need a Forecast Manager that will be a solid contributor and leader. This individual will report to the Director of Procurement and focus on business intelligence for the Supply Chain team, including the Procurement & Logistics teams, and supporting about 50 warehouses and operations centers around the country. As Vivint Solar grows and expands into new markets, deep experience with data, forecasting, and building bridges with other stakeholders will be critical. If you are a high-achieving influencer with proven analytical capabilities and you want to be part of the exciting solar revolution, this is the job for you.
You’ll change the world by…
· Lead efforts to improve the accuracy and detail of Supply Chain business forecasts, integrating input from Sales, Operations, Finance, Solar Labs, and other groups.
· Take point in presenting forecasts, business reports and dashboards, and clear and compelling business recommendations to senior leadership across the company.
· Build bridges with other stakeholders across the company to identify best practices in analytics and business intelligence, and drive toward more cohesive, standardized, simplified reporting with other groups.
· Oversee training and mentoring to other Supply Chain employees on data modeling and reporting, and oversee broad data and reporting needs for Vivint Solar’s supply chain and related stakeholders (Finance, Service, etc).
· Continually improve analytical and reporting capabilities around operational metrics, costs, logistics, inventory, etc.
· Engage in process improvement, cost reduction and other initiatives as time permits.
You’ll know you’re ready if you…
· Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Supply Chain, Statistics, Economics, Business Management, or a related field with a heavy analytical focus. Master’s Degree a plus.
· Business acumen and experience with operations is extremely valuable – we’re looking for someone to learn our business and help drive change, not just query data and create reports.
· 7+ years of work experience with significant experience in analytics and forecasting preferred.
· Management experience, or other similar demonstrated leadership experience managing complex projects preferred.
· Solar experience, while helpful, is not required.
- Term Entry +
- Company Vivint Solar