EnterSolar is searching for a full-time Marketing Database Analyst. The NYC-based position requires analytical capabilities and excellent attention to detail.
The role combines marketing research, data collection, convergence and normalization, marketing list curation, CRM database management and report development. The analyst will verify prospective clients’ contact and company information, migrate information into our CRM and pull/create lists for marketing/sales use.
– Collect data on potential customers and competitors, gather market intelligence and consolidate information into actionable marketing campaign lists
– Conduct data cleaning for our internal CRM database
– Perform reliable market research, interpret large quantities of data, formulate valid lists and make recommendations on outreach strategy
– Work with a number of online tools: LinkedIn, Google Maps Pro, Realquest, GoogleDoc, Mailtester etc.
– Manage and consolidate a large number of data points across multiple spreadsheets
– 1-3 years of prior experience in marketing database management or a related analytical role
– A bachelor’s degree in a related field
– Minimum 1 year of Salesforceexperience required
– Advanced skills in MS-Excel and proficiency in other MS-Office applications
– Extreme attention to detail and focus on quality of final deliverable
– Excellent google research skills
– Highly motivated / self-starter with a sense of ownership, willingness to learn and desire to succeed
– Must perform well in high pressure situations, balance competing priorities and demonstrate the ability to meet tight deadlines
– Quick learner
– Advantage if candidate has working knowledge of Highrise and/or Smartsheet
– Advantage if candidate has experience with statistical analysis and google analytics
– Advantage if the candidate has ability to write in VBA scripts, macros, python, etc. for automation purposes
- Term Entry +
- Company EnterSolar