Solar Portfolio Manager
Radian Generation is seeking a full-time Solar Portfolio Manager to oversee a growing collection of solar energy assets.
Radian Generation is a solar asset management company, service provider, and advisor with a strong track record, industry and technology expertise, and a comprehensive approach to solar asset management. Founded in 2013 by a team of renewable industry veterans, Radian optimizes the performance of our customers: infrastructure funds, national utilities, developers, IPPs, and O&M providers, by offering a full range of services and our proprietary cloud-based technology platform, Lens. This comprehensive offering, enabled with our industry best practices, spans all project owner needs: contract compliance, financial management, operations, monitoring, and field services. Radian has 2700+ MW and counting of solar and wind assets under management across the U.S., Canada, and the Caribbean. Our mission is to be the leading solar energy asset management company in North America.
The candidate will lead fulfillment of a portfolio of asset management contracts. Responsibilities include:
- Manage financial and technical aspects of an operating portfolio of solar projects
- Directly oversee operations and Maintenance (O&M) contracts
- Actively monitor performance, weather, and security data from operating plants
- Review performance modeling results and compare with actuals
- Maintain a formalized database tracking operations, contract administration, regulatory compliance, and financial reporting.
- Oversee asset P&L including AP/AR, cash management, and investor reporting.
- Manage spare parts inventories
- Maintain relationships with project stakeholders
- Perform financial and technical optimization analyses
- Minimum 2 years solar industry experience
- Experience with performance data analysis, reporting, and presentation
- Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience running contracting processes and negotiating contracts
- Experience with basic accounting platforms and budget management
- Strong skills within Microsoft environment: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio, Project, SharePoint
- Passion to enter a growth-stage enterprise
- Minimum 2 years managing operating asset portfolios, solar or wind
- Experience communicating portfolio performance to investors (written and verbal)
- Experience with third-party monitoring platforms
- BS/MS in Engineering, Business Administration, Energy Studies, Environmental Studies, or related field
- Experience negotiating and overseeing O&M and EPC contracts with third-party vendors
- Working knowledge of photovoltaic system design, construction, and technical operation
- Familiarity with asset management software systems
Position Start Date: Open until filled.
- Term Entry +
- Company Radian Generation