Sol Systems is seeking a Summer Intern for our Trading team in our Washington, DC office. This is an excellent position for students currently pursuing degrees in Business, Finance, Economics, or related field, with a strong passion in the solar industry.
The intern can expect to learn about trading physical environmental commodities, portfolio strategy and business operations.
The Trading Intern will be responsible for:
- Support pricing/analysis work of trading
- Assisting with operational tasks that may involve inventory and contract management
- Support the Senior Associate with portfolio management
- Support the Director, Trading with research items
- Support the Director, Asset Management with customer and reporting tasks
A successful candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:
- MBA or graduate student studying economics, statistics, finance; or exceptional undergraduate student majoring in business and/or quantitative discipline
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience with financial modeling and cash flow forecasting
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong interest to enter the solar industry
- Demonstrated commitment to excellence
- Highly organized individual
- Creative problem solver
- Hungry to build something that you will own
Location & Hours: This position will be based at Farragut North in Washington, DC. This position is part-time. We are looking for a candidate who can commit between 30-40 hours per week.
- Term Intern summer 2018
- Company Sol Systems