As an Analyst, Land Development you will work with the Land Development team to support the development of utility scale wind and solar projects throughout the United States. This person will report to the Senior Manager, Land Development. The position is located in Chicago, Illinois.
- Support lease drafting and attorney review process
- Support lease amendments and terminations
- Attend landowner meetings as needed
- Support landowner database information
- Assist with land agent management and coordination
- Support mapping needs
- Transfer documents to Land Administration for filing and processing for payment
- Understand title curative process; responsible for managing (and/or coordinating with legal) drafting and obtaining marital affidavits, SNDAs, trust documents, etc.
- Attend regional group meetings; understands group dynamics and needs
- Attends specific project meetings
- Play a key role in preparing and getting through a project finance and/or sale
- Manage estoppels
- Become point of contact for landowners, as needed and in coordination with project development
- Is fully trained on quorum and supports as needed.
- Undergraduate degree required, a major in Business or related field preferred
- Minimum two years’ work experience
- Ability to work in a small team, entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent organizational skills with attentiveness to timelines
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently
- Term Entry +
- Company Invenergy