Sr. Research Engineer/Engineer II (Recovery/Downstream Operations), Global Optimization, Franklinton, NC
We’re seeking an ambitious and energetic person to join our Global Optimization Recovery team in the US. Your primary purpose is to have a focused effort on optimization of the downstream production processes to liberate capacity, reduce the variable cost, and improve product quality. You will contribute to Novozymes build-up in scientific and technical knowledge within fermentation. You will be a member of a strong technical team supported by your leadership. You will contribute with improvement results as well as technical communication and reporting.
In this position, you will need to have:
- PhD in Chemical Engineering or similar with greater than 3 years related work experience (Senior Engineer) or less than 3 years relevant experience (Engineer II). Similar combinations of experience and education will be considered.
- Relevant large and pilot scale separation and purification experience
- Relevant knowledge of biochemistry, specifically protein chemistry
- Relevant analytical and data analysis experience
- Great interpersonal and team working skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- IT knowledge working with Design of Experiments, Statistical Analysis, Data Historians, etc.
Deadline to apply: March 23, 2018
- Term Entry +
- Company Novozymes