The Customer Success Account Manager (CSAM) will interact directly with the Sales team, internal and external customers, operations and maintenance partners and the Services team. The CSAM must be able to manage multiple customers at a time and be organized to track and report on their status. They should have a desire to learn new skills including technical skills.
This critical role will handle the post-sale handoff from a Support Advisor and will be responsible for Welcome, Onboarding, Training, and Activation of the charging stations order. Thereafter the CSAM will take over the management of the customer. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to: driving customer repurchases, subscription renewals, upselling maintenance, warranty, and other services.
The CSAM must maintain excellent communications with the Customers, Sales Rep, and Services team to assure a seamless, successful customer experience, escalation of support issues, and proper ongoing documentation of all processes, to ensure successful completion and handoff.
The CSAM will also be responsible for timely status reporting so that the management and sales teams will have updated information related to the various projects.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated ability to manage all aspects of multiple related projects to ensure the overall implementation is aligned to and directly supports the Services business objectives.
- Demonstrated ability to liaise with external partners, internal stakeholders and management.
- Must have good time management, multitasking and stress management skills to be able to ensure that tasks get completed on time.
- Good team work and leadership skills are essential in order to motivate different groups of people to fulfill their responsibilities within a given time frame.
- Excellent communication (written, verbal, and presentation) and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated, decisive, with the ability to adapt to change and competing demands.
- Should be able to maintain their composure even if the customer is being difficult
- Should have good listening skills, since most of the time, communication with the customers is done over the phone
- Excellent follow up skills to ensure customer satisfaction
- Other duties as needed
- At least 2 years of demonstrated experience managing services related programs and projects.
- Must have a college degree preferably in a business-related field.
- Term Entry +
- Company ChargePoint