The role of the Pre-Production Management BoM Analyst is to perform all the Manufacturing BoM (MBoM) verification functions including assisting with developing and then deploying FF’s new MBoM standard policy. The main missions of the role are to:
· Coordinate the material release operations including: verify released part design, function, usage, procurement data into PLM for use by downstream customers. D&R Engineer responsible for BoM – both EBoM and MBoM.
· Analyze pre-production material including: develop timing for engineering changes post SoP with engineering and purchasing, implement sourcing changes, and issue supplier releases.
· Drive Product Engineering and Program Teams to assure Engineering Change Request process is robust.
· Ensure customer satisfaction by assuring that the right parts are available at the right time in the right quantity at the lowest cost.
- The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, supply chain management or business
- Experience in material planning in an industrial environment
- PLM working knowledge
- MRP system theoretical knowledge
- Lean Manufacturing knowledge (Value Stream Mapping, Kaizen, 5S, Kanban, SMED, Error Proofing, Team Problem Solving, etcetera)
- Customer focus – Collaborative team approach
Perks + Benefits
· Stock options for every employee
· Healthcare + dental + vision benefits (Free for you/discounted for family)
· 401(k) options
· Engineering orientation + onboarding
· Daily catered lunches onsite (nominal cost)
· Healthy snacks + beverages 24/7
· Relocation assistance + reimbursement
· Free parking + carpool reimbursement
· Casual dress code + relaxed work environment
· Culturally diverse, progressive atmosphere
- Term Entry +
- Company Faraday Future