Perform all aspects of service sales telemarketing and service support including identifying leads, prospecting, quoting, closing and processing of service agreement sales for warranty service, non-warranty and non-MEPPI equipment. Perform administrative service support including maintaining call lists, protected lists and monthly management reports.
- Manage database information and communicate critical market information to Service Department and Sales Department.
- Quote and close renewal contracts prior to expiration, upsell to higher levels of service.
- Source service fulfillment for non-MEPPI equipment, negotiate cost, add MEPPI margin, quote and close.
- Improve ervice margins through higher Average Selling Prices, direct sales, and promoting MEPPI quality.
- Track information on lost business.
- Maintain relationships in a consultative role with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new service offerings and cost savings.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Identify direct business opportunities by researching prospects and evaluating their position in the industry. Project revenue and close dates.
- Prospect for service sales opportunities through analytics, customer feedback, and capital equipment purchases.
- Support sales channel to improve “Point of sale” capture rates for MEPPI extended warranties.
- Prepare and present quotes to customers.
- Identify potential customer budget cycle and plan quote to close sequence.
Minimum Physical Requirements
- Ability to travel 20% of the time.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Ability to work with others to accomplish goals.
- Term Entry
- Company Mitsubishi Electric Power Products, Inc.