Located at our office in Van Buren Twp., Michigan, Ricardo Strategic Consulting (RSC) is currently seeking to hire a highly motivated Technical Analyst (TA) with experience in hybrid vehicle technology. At RSC, we deliver tangible results to our clients, so we recruit people who will thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. Our entrepreneurial working style and the size of our firm allow our analysts to become an integral part of the team immediately and to have an impact early on in their careers at RSC.
The Technical Analyst will focus on the analysis of hybridization and electrification issues and challenges faced by today?s automotive businesses, contributing to the benchmarking and assessment of innovative technologies as well as delivering market and product knowledge for our clients. Typical assignments include competitive analysis, component and technology assessment, technology road mapping and authoring reports and publications.
- Support clients on a wide variety of topics, including, but not limited to ?
- Competitive benchmarking of products and technologies
- Assessing market drivers and customer needs as part of product strategy development
- Technology road mapping and adoption scenario modeling/forecasting
- Product cost estimation, performance benchmark, life cycle cost analysis, overall business model review
- Cost reduction, sourcing strategy development and execution, manufacturing process assessment
- Deep dive into hybrid vehicle components
- Collect data from secondary sources and assist the team in identifying new and unique information sources
- Translate data into meaningful insights and recommendations
- Execute qualitative and quantitative primary research
- Support the authoring of white papers and industry publications
- Communicate findings to the consulting team and the client verbally and in writing
- Support senior leadership team in business development activities, as required
- Support technology workshops, trade shows and events
- BSc. in electrical engineering or equivalent
- Knowledge of vehicle hybrid/electrification technology (incl.e.g. electric motor, AC inverter, DC/DC converter, On-board charger, High voltage battery etc…)
- Knowledge in electronics board design is a plus
- Good understanding of the global Electric Vehicle landscape
- Relevant professional work experience in hybrid/electrification technology in automotive and/or Medium/heavy duty vehicles and off highway equipment
- Ability to read/understand/generate technical data, electric diagram and schematics
- Strong analytical skills and experience conducting in-depth data analysis
- Self-starter with excellent organization and time management skills able to structure own work and work independently
- Ability to communicate complex ideas clearly
- Excellent written & verbal presentation and communication skills
- Proficiency using MS Word, Access, Excel, VBA, PowerPoint and other database skills
- Willingness to be globally staffed on short notice and stretch work-life balance, as required
- Term Entry
- Company Ricardo, Inc.