As Project Manager on the Field MRB Team, you will be responsible for personnel, planning and execution of cross-functional return projects. The successful candidate will possess strong business acumen, effective communication and proven people/project management skills, and the ability to work efficiently in a deadline-driven environment.
- 2+ years project management experience
- Leadership skills and ability to inspire team members
- Excellent communication, organizational and leadership skills
- Self-motivated and proactive with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities
- Understands and deals well with rapid development cycles; remains flexible and calm in the face of uncertainty
- Limited international travel required
Successful candidate will have a proven track record of enabling larger cross- functional teams to deliver complex project deliverables quickly and with high quality. The ideal candidate will understand the who, what and how of new process introduction, orchestrate all of it into a program plan and schedule, then successfully manage execution of the program plan.
- Support definition and drive closure to projects and tasks
- Identify and highlight risk areas of projects and provide timelines of projected completion
- Cross-functionally communicate and involve all key stakeholders for new projects
- Grasp complex topics and abstract key issues and risks in an actionable form to management
- Establish and manage program feature baseline, scheduling, critical path, and risk areas for execution
- BS degree in Engineering/Business preferred
- Minimum 2 years project management experience
- Excellent fundamental project management knowledge and have examples of applied success through work, projects, or academic endeavors
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Strong communication, organization, and documentation skills
- Demonstrates a proven ability to research information, solve challenging problems, and coordinate projects under tight timing constraints
- Familiarity with working with various outside suppliers and manage deliverables.
- Works autonomously to manage projects and maintain communication with interested parties
- Acute attention to detail
- Term Entry +
- Company Tesla