Willdan is seeking a dynamic, confident, and self-motivated project manager that supports a multi-state energy services operation. The Field Services Project Manager will be based in Salt Lake City, UT and supports the Operations Manager and a team of field-based project managers.
The successful candidate will bring construction, or related industry experience, strong leadership, and project management skills. Most importantly, the ideal candidate will present a BIG personality and attitude to motivate and hold others accountable to support program process and project data flow without direct management authority. The ideal candidate will have education and/or experience in operations, strategic planning, project planning, and/or leading/motivating a team of project managers via a dotted line. This person loves to develop process, implement ideas, evaluate data, and adjust to increase performance.
A creative and collaborative problem solver, the Field Services Project Manager will tackle problems, manage competing priorities to support Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), and deliver excellent customer service. The position will require experience and ability to gather and interpret data to inform management of progress and performance. This person will constantly support management by organizing and leading other team members with process requirements, delivery objectives and solving various challenges internally and directly with customers. The Candidate must be customer friendly, but not waiver when holding others accountable for completing tasks.
The position may require minor travel throughout the territory, and, depending on business schedule, occasional evening and weekend work may be required. This is a full time, exempt position, and presents an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic team, and deliver immediate value to a leading and growing company in the energy efficiency services industry.
Description of Duties:
- Supports team by scheduling for deployment activities;
- Supports the development or improvement of work process to meet all delivery requirements;
- Master business process systems and technology and trains/mentors others;
- Maintains a high level of knowledge and ability to train others in product technologies;
- Learn product and project level data and data systems for use in monitoring KPIs, business trends, and planning and strategy (Usage of project management software, Excel, and Scheduling Software);
- Expert level of MS Excel; ability to create simple what if analysis and/or pivot tables and know how to ask for more complex data analysis from data support team;
- Collaborates, coordinates, and provides guidance other core business units such as administrative support, or warehouse operations;
- Coordinates and supports compliance issues with program administration regarding field operations and can escalate and mitigate issues quickly;
- Trains others on process and project rules,
- Supports customer service by resolving escalated customer/subcontractor complaints and issues;
- Support the development and maintenance of project scheduling;
- Prepares or support the preparation of daily, weekly and monthly reports for management.
- Collaborates with program admin support, warehouse ops, field ops, and sales team to share best practices and continually improve operations;
Conditions of Employment:
- Requires a professional appearance appropriate as a representative of Willdan and its client;
- As needed, the ability to work early or late schedules as needed to support operations (some days may work up to 10 hours);
- Ability to master internal project management software and data analysis;
- Willingness and ability to learn new energy saving technologies;
- May require climbing ladder, stairs, lifts, and getting into tight spaces and lifting objects up to 50 pounds;
- Ability to pass background check (includes criminal, driving history, work experience, and educational review);
- Clean driving record and reliable vehicle;
- Pass a drug-test.
Specific Qualifications Include:
- High school diploma, or equivalent;
- Preferred, but not required, a College degree in Construction Management, Business Management, or related degree, OR 2-3 years equivalent experience;
Salary and Benefits: Willdan offers a competitive salary ($55,000 to $65,000) based on education and experience). Full benefits package, including medical, vison, dental, employee stock option plan, and 401k is available. Submit a resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to website or recruiter. Relocation expenses are not available for this position.
- Term Entry +
- Company Wildan