NORESCO’s Construction Group manages the design/build construction activities for large commercial and institutional facilities. Our construction management teams develop the scopes of work, project schedules, and budgets, conduct customer meetings, maintain project records, hire and manage subcontractors on the job site. Successful projects require dedication and commitment to customer satisfaction and safety.
We have an immediate need for a Project Manager based in Baltimore, MD.
This position will support the Mid Atlantic. You’ll be responsible for the coordination of a project team responsible for the management of customers, subcontractors, and vendors for design-build Energy Savings Projects.
Here is a look at the responsibilities for this position.
- Communicating directly with clients, designers, subcontractors and vendors
- Conducting and documenting meetings with all stakeholders.
- Support Developing Scopes of Work, Schedules and Site Specific Safety Plans
- Coordinating construction activities with clients and subcontractors
- Inspecting project sites daily to assure compliance with safety, quality, cost and schedule requirements
- Coordinating subcontractor and internal resources for the successful startup, commissioning and timely turnover to clients
Qualification: This is our preferred background for this position:
- Minimum experience of 2 years managing mechanical, electrical and/or direct digital controls installations
- Knowledge of HVAC systems and direct digital control architecture
- Ability to read structural, mechanical, electrical, control and life safety system plans
- Familiar with means and methods of general, mechanical and electrical construction activities
- Familiar with startup and commissioning procedures of HVAC and direct digital control systems
- Understanding of Microsoft Project, Word and Excel
- Willing to travel up to 50% of work week
Education: Bachelors in Architecture, Engineering or Construction Management preferred
- Term Entry +
- Company Noresco