As a DevOps Engineer at Stem, you’ll be working on software that brings the best developer experience to our software developers and QA automation engineers. You will work on the design, deployment and maintenance of our CI/CD pipeline, taking advantage of best of breed frameworks like Docker, Jenkins and Kubernetes, all running in our Amazon Web Services environment. You will be a force to foster a DevOps culture in Stem and collaborate with software developers, system operators and QA engineers in the organization.
If you are passionate about DevOps we’d like to hear from you!
Our offices are in Millbrae, CA, Downtown Oakland, CA and Seattle WA. All locations have very easy access to public transportation, and this position can be based in either location.
- Highly proficient in software development in Python
- Experience in working on DevOps environments
- Deep knowledge of frameworks like Docker, Jenkins, Kubernetes
- Extensive experience with scripting and debugging on Linux environments
- Experience with running cloud infrastructure at Amazon, Azure or Google Cloud
- Knowledge of configuration management tools like Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Helm
- Experience running and maintaining a real world Jenkins build system
- Knowledge of MySQL and non-SQL data stores
- Experience with application monitoring tools like Grafana, New Relic or AppDynamics.
- Good knowledge of networking internals as they relate to services deployed on public cloud platforms
- Experience with micro services or service oriented architecture
- Excellent written, verbal, and collaboration skills
- Advanced degree (BSc or Masters) in Computer Science or related field
- 3-5 years of working experience
- Hands-on experience with Agile Methodology and working in Agile teams
- Experience with security analysis tools
Job LocationMillbrae, California, United States
- Term Entry +
- Company Stem