Develops test equipment and methods to ensure lithium-ion battery management electronic systems and battery packs conform to specifications. Provides technical support and assistance to other departments as necessary such as EE Product Design, Manufacturing, and Validation.
Review, catalog, and summarize product requirements.
- Research and develop new test methods.
- Oversee the procurement, update and fabrication of testing equipment.
- Provide feedback of lessons learned and continuous improvement opportunities.
- Perform failure analysis and assist corrective product actions.
- Review and resolve issues with internal staff, clients, and suppliers.
- Review and understand product schematics and drawings.
- Assist in the fabrication of test & development tools.
- Support on site manufacturing, developmental testing, and contract testing.
- Support prototype production, advanced projects, client production planning, customer field issues, and validation testing as needed.
- Maintain housekeeping standards in work area in accordance with housekeeping guidelines.
Bachelors Degree (B.S. / B.A.) from a four-year college or university required
- At least 1 year automotive design and release, product management, product design, product testing, product launch, and manufacturing experience.
- BS in Electrical Engineering required or equivalent in experience
- Term Entry +
- Company LG Chem Michigan