Bloom Energy, a solid oxide fuel cell company, is looking for a IT Infrastructure System Engineer Intern to join its world class team. This individual should be a dynamic professional who is looking for a rewarding future in one of today’s most exciting technologies.
Location: This position will be based in Sunnyvale, CA.
Compensation : This is a paid internship
Start Date: Flexible – This is a 10-12 week summer internship
Role and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the following:
- IT infrastructure web portal development
- Information Security Reporting
- Project Management
Skills and Experience:
- 3 rd or 4 th year pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree or in a Master’s program
- Technical Knowledge:
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems.
- General understanding of networking concepts (Local Area and Wide Area Network).
- Knowledge in Information Security concepts.
- Scripting skills to automate and create reports.
- An interest in Cyber Security and IT Infrastructure
- Bonus: Experience with any log management or SIEM tools.
- Project Management Skills:
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Effective time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Attention to detail.
- Familiarity with the Office suite of products (Excel/PowerPoint/etc)
- Term Intern summer 2018
- Company Bloom Energy