Bloom Energy, a solid oxide fuel cell company, is looking for a Summer MBA Intern to join its world class team. This individual should be a dynamic professional who is looking for a rewarding future in one of today’s most exciting technologies.
MBA interns work with the Sales and Sales Strategy and Operations team. The internship will encompass working on projects that serve to enable sales and improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the sales organization. Target projects include 1) Sales optimization and analytics 2) Support launch and adoption of new sales offerings and targeting campaigns 3) Refining toolkits and processes for new markets and international teams in supporting live deals. These projects are highly cross-functional in nature and provide broad visibility across the company.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Pursuing an MBA (or equivalent) or graduated from an MBA program within the last 6 months
- Tangible experience in process definition or consulting experience
- Strong analytical, critical and creative thinker
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Collaborative and team-oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, strong Excel skills
- Interest in renewable energy technologies, finance, and environmental sustainability
- Self-motivated and highly organized, thrives in a dynamic environment
- A strong desire to both work and play hard!
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Competency in business strategy, finance, selling concepts, and strategic alliances
- Proficiency working with sales tool adoption (i.e. CRM, CPQ)
- Term Intern summer 2018
- Company Bloom Energy