Con Edison Development focuses on the development, ownership and operation of renewable assets.
The Associate Analyst will support project finance origination and placement and support day to day administration of the financing agreements. This individual will also support the CEB insurance program responding to requests from internal (sales and operations) and external (customers and contractors) stakeholders.
- Participate in project finance origination and administer existing financing agreements.
- Support project finance and insurance program activities (procurement, reporting, and administration).
- Provide insurance-related services supporting the construction, maintenance and ownership of Renewable Energy power generating plants
- Participate in special projects as assigned
- B.A or B.S
- Interest in finance, insurance and business contracts required
- Interest in Renewables is a plus
- Experience or coursework in business contracts is a plus
- 0-3 years’ experience in a business environment.
- Excel skills that include pivot table, Sumif statements, and formula creation.
- Strong Customer Service Orientation
- Excellent interpersonal skills required to interact with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to organize time and information
- Ability to learn quickly and apply learning to new situations
- Comfortable in a fast paced environment and quickly adapts to changing priorities.
- Detail Oriented
- Term Entry
- Company ConEdison Solutions