Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop customer presentations and participate with the sales force in on-site customer visits to support Itron technology issues.
- Develop business cases for and work with customers using the Business Operations and financial models that help them understand their business case and how best to finance their project.
- Team with Sales Order Processing department and resolve/address any exceptions to the normal process.
- Participate in special customer presentations (ie: special warranty, trade-in’s, accelerated deployment, system end-of-life, etc). Provide assistance with regard to more financial analysis and detail required by customer.
- Work with Accounting and Finance, assist with alternate financing requirements for project opportunities or how to manage sustaining issues.
- Interface to operations and logistics to support customer requirement changes for production.
- Manage end of life and convergence efforts for products and components.
- Potential to manage application engineers in product support capacity.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- Term Entry +
- Company Itron