The ideal candidate for this position works closely with our Riva Developer Enablement team. The scope of this role is to liaise with the product management, product marketing, and corporate marketing teams to help with transitioning key projects from minimum viable products and pilots to the queue of products in the BUs. The successful candidate would work with Finance and be familiar with Salesforce in order to track and report our Sales Enablement activities and raise our contributions on key initiatives to executives via reporting. Key relationships in this role are with Digital Marketing and our Sales & Operations Planning Team. Other activities include tracking existing projects and creating new projects in Oracle so we could track our expenses with more granularity. Finally, there will be some level of curation of our Sharepoint site.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Play a key role as the business process expert and customer advocate with the product they support.
- Work closely with customers, prospects and marketing to define product requirements for new software and enhancements to existing software products
- Write and update product requirements documents for new or enhanced software
- Work closely with engineers on detailed designs, functional specifications, project management, and testing
- Support our worldwide sales team by giving product presentations to potential customers
- Work with marketing, training, and installation to develop various product-related documents including marketing collateral, help documentation, and instructional materials
- Provide support to our professional services team on customer implementations
- Present and promote Itron product offerings at trade shows and other industry events
- Monitor work flow and deadlines.
- Provide leadership and coaching to staff.
Experience: This position requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- Term Intern summer 2018
- Company Itron