Schneider Electric Geospatial Utilities – Client Services Division has an outstanding opportunity for a passionate and motivated individual to assume the role of Project Manager and PMO lead on our Professional Services Team.
- Assume responsibility for the full scope of multiple projects, including resource scheduling, project tracking, risk analysis and cost management.
- Proactively communicate status, budget, and time line updates internal and external customers.
- Adhere to project management methodology guidelines to manage an entire project life cycle
- Provide direction to project teams, including assignment of individual responsibilities, tasks, and technical functions.
- Support technical project tasks and lead relevant workshops to adapt off-the-shelf components to meet the specific requirements of our clients.
- Foster relationships and drive value for our clients.
- Rigorously manage scope to ensure commitments are achieved within agreed on time, cost, and quality parameters
- Provide technical sales and proposal support
- Contribute to the Professional Services organization and drive best practice behaviors into the organization.
Requirements ( must have in bold )
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- PMP certification preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of consulting experience with a major consulting, technology or professional services firm
- Project management experience in a technology or software implementation environment.
- Previous revenue management and forecasting experience
- Ability to lead client and consulting teams in a highly matrix organization
- Strong presentation, written and oral communication skills.
- Hands-on experience implementing or using ArcFM, ESRI GIS or related technologies
- Technical experience in implementation or integrating COTS solutions to other utility engineering software technologies such as Outage Management Systems (OMS), SCADA, Distribution Management Systems (DMS), Automated Metering Infrastructure (AMI) and/or Engineering Analysis (EA) is a plus.
- Term Entry +
- Company Schneider Electric