The Finance Intern is responsible for supporting various accounting and financial functions such as Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A), weekly reporting, and accounting system administration for Strata Solar’s main operating companies and related overhead (IT, Human Resources, Project Management, Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Development, Strata Solar Services and Commercial & Industrial).
- Assist with weekly and monthly management reporting on the status of the business.
- Assist with analyzing project performance by generating actionable KPI reporting and analyses.
- Responding to ad hoc requests that may involve turning ambiguous data into actionable decisions.
- Know how to get things done in an independent and a collaborative manner.
- Look to identify and eliminate process gaps.
- Junior pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting.
- Advanced analytical and Microsoft Excel experience required.
- Data mining and advanced data management & reporting skills required (Pivot, VLOOKUP, Data tables).
- Ethical conduct and professionalism; natural curiosity and interest in process improvement.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well with people at all levels of the organization.
No third party solicitations will be accepted for this or any other Strata Solar position.
- Term Intern summer 2018
- Company Strata Solar