We are looking for a Logistics Coordinator with minimum 2-3 years’ experience in logistics/ transportation and responsible for the overall shipping process. You will organize shipments of steel and hardware in order to get 100% of the product delivered on time with zero defects. You will also be responsible for creating project related documents with general back office duties. This is a fast paced environment with competing priorities requiring diligent follow up. Candidates will be required to perform an assessment in Quickbooks and Transportation.
Responsibilities include but will not be limited to:
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, transportation and customer services
- Liaise and negotiate with carriers (shipping services)
- Keep track of quantity, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Plan routes and process shipments, including packing lists and bills of lading
- Immediately resolve any client problems or complaints
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
- Organize shipping details with customers and manage shipping requirements
Skills and Education:
- Proven working experience in logistics primarily in steel, manufacturing and hardware
- Record of successful distribution and logistics management
- Ability to work under pressure in fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Excellent Microsoft Software skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc)
- Phone experience working with carriers, vendors, and customers
- Proven experience working with Transportation Management Software such as Web Integrated Network (WIN)
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
- Exceptional sense of priorities and flexibility to react fast to changing requirements
- Command proficiency in Quickbooks
- Must be fluent in English, both written and verbal.
- Bachelor’s Degree – Logistics, Supply Chain or equivalent
Must be authorized to work in the United States.
This is a contract full time position.
Business professional attire required.
No third party solicitations will be accepted for this or any other GameChange Solar position.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $55,000.00 /year
- Logistics: 3 years
- Term Entry
- Company GameChange Solar