Intern Program Overview
- 10-12 week summer program
- Interns will individually work under the direction of their managers and will participate in a series of preplanned events throughout the summer, including executive presentations, a team-building day, and an end-of-program intern presentation to his/her manager and eStaff member about the project they delivered during their internship.
- Hourly-based, paid internship, approximately 40 hours per week.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following (other duties may be assigned):
- Assist with setting quarterly budget for $500M+ North America Commercial business, consisting of both Direct and Indirect business channels
- Perform analytics related to construction project execution, booking to revenue cycle times, market disaggregation
- Develop automated reports within Anaplan financial planning software, Oracle ERP and Microsoft Office suite products to assist with forecast outlooking and reporting
- Work cross-functionally with Accounting, Sales, Operations, and Supply Chain teams to identify efficiencies and enhance existing processes
- Program is open to undergraduate and graduate students, depending upon the requirements of the specific position.
- A current student, ideally enrolled in an academic program at one of SunPower’s partner schools.
- Term Intern summer 2018
- Company SunPower