The Tax Manager will work closely with the Global Tax Director to execute all federal, state, and international tax planning and compliance functions. The Tax Manager will work extensively with members of the tax and finance departments (both domestic and international) to execute international tax planning and compliance functions.
- Preparation and/or review of federal tax return compliance activities including coordination with outside consultants.
- Preparation and/or review of US international tax compliance including Forms 5471, foreign tax credit, withholding tax, and VAT/GST.
- Participate in the corporate income tax provision reporting process including coordination of international tax provision activities.
- Coordinate and monitor international local county tax compliance including VAT/GST reporting.
- Provide support for international reparation and restructuring activities.
- Provide support on federal and state tax compliance and planning activities where requested.
- Provide support to external audit activities.
- Other duties as assigned.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- A good understanding of and experience with US international tax principles
- Experience in preparing and filing US consolidated income tax return for a large multi-national corporation
- Strong accounting and analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent tax research and analysis skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with all functional organizations and all levels of personnel
- Excellent PC skills.
- 5+ years of progressive tax experience including strong international tax skills
- Tax provision (ASC 740)
- International tax including transfer pricing
- Public accounting and corporate tax experience; manufacturing experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Relevant corporate tax experience
- CPA (perferred)
- Masters of Tax (desirable)
- SAP experience (desirable)
- Term Entry +
- Company Advanced Energy