The Permit Compliance Coordinator is responsible for preparing permit compliance packages, as well as coordinating their efficient submittal and retrieval at a variety of jurisdictions.
- Develop plans including timelines, tasks, and schedules for permit compliance from inception through project completion.
- Contact various agencies to determine what information is required when submitting permit compliance documents.
- Identify requirements and potential road blocks and facilitating resolution so that projects stay on schedule.
- Prepare permit submittal packages in accordance with jurisdictional requirements.
- Develop and/or maintain system to track general permit compliance.
- Submit permit packages via online systems, fax, or in person at various locations.
- Serve as the “point” person and liaison between Clients and State/Municipal Agencies.
- Track jurisdiction specific requirements and provide that information to the team.
- Prepare project folders and effectively communicates the status of each permit.
- Communicate with jurisdictions, and internal/external team members to resolve any potential compliance issues.
- Complete any necessary paperwork, reporting, etc. required for assigned projects.
- Ensure timely completion of assigned deliverables.
- Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Science or Engineering related field or Associate’s degree and equivalent experience.
- At least 3 years of experience with compliance, permitting, landowner’s relationship. Energy knowledge is considered a plus.
- Must be proficient with a Windows operating system
- Must be proficient with MS office applications such as Excel and Word.
- Must be proficient with Adobe products.
- Ability to prioritize and complete assignments accurately and in a timely manner.
- Able to effectively handle multiple priorities with a strong attention to detail in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, oral and written communications skills.
- Must be able to work alone, and with a team.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and criminal background check.
- Term Entry +
- Company Enel Green Power