The Coordinator will support Invenergy’s Permitting and Local Affairs, Communications and Government and Regulatory Affairs teams in the strategic approach to the development and execution of utility-scale clean and renewable energy projects throughout the United States and abroad. The role will offer a range of development opportunities, including interfacing with senior executives and involvement in priority company initiatives, while at the same time will require a willingness to regularly handle administrative duties and routine aspects of process and project management. This position is located at Invenergy’s headquarters in Chicago, Illinois.
- Assist teams with administrative duties and program coordination
- Provide support on consultant and local, state and federal government and agency communications, and track communications using internal processes
- Directly support the Permitting and Local Affairs, Communications and Government and Regulatory Affairs teams with meeting scheduling and logistics, booking travel, invoice management and processing expenses
- Prepare budgets, meeting agendas and take notes in strategy and departmental meetings
- Work with cross-functional groups throughout the organization on a day-to-day basis
- Use available systems and resources to maintain, track, and research data; produce and review reports
- Handle inquiries about program activities and assist in the development of program materials and correspondence
- Support event planning and logistics for company town halls or development project open house events
- Create documents and presentations, scan, fax, file, distribute mail and prepare mailings with special instructions, e.g., FedEx
- Effective handling of confidential data and sensitive information.
Required / Desired Education, Experience & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment preferred
- Proficient in all MS Office software especially Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Knowledge of CRM preferred.
- Excellent communication and strong critical thinking skills with the ability to identify and solve problems
- Professional, able to maintain confidential information and team oriented
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Desire and aptitude to learn and understand the energy industry
- Exemplary maturity, discretion and judgment inside and outside of the workplace
- Term Entry +
- Company Invenergy