Contribute to the successful development of large scale wind farms from conception through construction by supporting the Development Team in all aspects of the development process.
1. Coordinate with Development Team to obtain and upload all necessary information required to draft landowner agreements including detailed ownership, land and title information.
2. Assist Project Managers with budget and scheduling, including the tracking and coordination of project milestones.
3. Facilitate landowner communication efforts including the development of landowner contacts lists, written communication, meeting preparation, and other outreach.
4. Provide support in the organization, management, and filing of Development, Procurement, Contractor and HSSE documents.
5. Assist with the preparation, organization and review of materials for local, state and federal permits as necessary.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Assist Project Managers with landowner support; field requests for information and provide necessary follow up.
2. Travel to project sites as needed to perform deed research, site reconnaissance, and other tasks.
3. Assist in the development of PowerPoint presentations and landowner maps using GIS software.
4. Handle special projects and perform research in support of Development Team as needed.
Experience working in the public sector and/or paralegal experience (2-5+ years) strongly preferred. Knowledge of land and title documents, easements and other contract documents is required. Knowledge of the structure and function of county government including experience with permitting and regulatory issues is strongly preferred. Knowledge of agricultural and/or environmental issues a plus. Experience working in renewable energy, environmental or engineering sciences, construction or real estate a plus.
BACHELORS DEGREE REQUIRED – PREFERENCE FOR DEGREE IN BUSINESS, AND/OR PROJECT MANAGEMENT, COMMUNICATIONS, ENVIRONMENTAL AND/OR OTHER APPLICABLE SCIENCE, PUBLIC POLICY, OR REAL ESTATE.
- Term Entry
- Company E.ON Climate & Renewables