APC by Schneider Electric is seeking an intern to join the Home & Business Network (HBN) Product Management & Marketing team.
The HBN product families include industry leading Single-Phase Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS), Surge Protectors and other peripherals widely used in the consumer, Small & Medium Business and industrial space.
As the Product Marketing Intern, you will work with cross-functional global teams from product management, product marketing, regional offer management, channel marketing, global marketing and sales organization. In this role, you will support various activities including product market research, go-to-market and launch plan, marketing assets creation and asset organization in various databases for Ecommerce acceleration to help grow the HBN business.
- Conduct market research on specific verticals and segment for future offers
- Conduct competitor research and summarize findings
- Work with the product marketing and product management to help audit and organize product assets by product line and SKU to improve customers’ Ecommerce experience
- Organize product marketing assets in database for internal stakeholders and channel partners to access
- Participate in product marketing assets creation and review
- Administrative support of go-to-market and launch activity
- Other ad-hoc projects
- Pursuing BS or BA in Engineering, Business Administration, Marketing or Communications
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and consistency
- Proficient in Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.)
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Ability to work in a global cross-functional environment
- Demonstrated interest in Product Management, Marketing, Communications, as well as strong interest in IT & consumer electronics products
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
- Term Intern summer 2018
- Company Schneider Electric