The sales analyst is part of the sales operations team and responsible for supporting new unit sales and the service sales team to provide organizational and operational support.
- Support new unit sales and service sales team to provide organizational and operational support.
- Organizing all resources from Sales, Service and broader organization to produce value-based pricing, proposals and solutions
- Supports all aspects of the sales process from initial contact, proposal development, contract negotiation and follow up to support the Sales team.
- Partners with marketing team and or conduct own research and provide customer intelligence information for prospective customers and key decisions makers for Sales team office.
- Prepares cost calculations and other project economic analysis
- Organizes and implements activities associated with sales contract execution and provide support for improvements.
- Acts as a secondary contact for clients for proposals and contracts
- Conduct marketing activities such as attending trade shows, conferences and seminars, and keeping up to date on industry trends and developments that affect target markets.
- Participates and assists with the management and maintenance of sales reporting systems including preparation for monthly reports or action plans for Sales team and other key stakeholders.
- Manages communication flow to filter and qualify general customer inquiries and qualifies for Sales team in a timely manner.
- Works closely with broader organization to gather information and data for customer proposals and updates and organizes indicative quote letters from Portland office for appropriate BDM.
- Responsible for sending marketing and communication collateral to customers.
- Other projects as assigned by manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Business/Commerce; MBA preferred
- 1+ years of technical sales experience or the equivalent combination of both work experience and education. Experience in the energy industry is preferred
- High-energy, self-motivated professional
- Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks concurrently.
- Knowledge of marketing, planning, and electrical generation business.
- Excellent customer relations and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to perform under high pressure and changing work environment
- Displays high standard Ability to travel less than 20% of the time
- Strong ability to use Excel, MS Word, and PowerPoint.
- Impact- Develop new products, processes or standards in support of the organizations business strategy with direct impact on functional area.
- Knowledge- Individual Contributor; Provide guidance in area of expertise to others
- Communication- Is proficient at establishing a meaningful and effective communication link with executive management, Sales Business Unit and support Sales team within the customer base.
- Innovation- Analyze complex issues and significantly improve, change or adapt existing methods and techniques.
- Term Entry
- Company Vestas Wind Systems