We hire Information Technology Team Interns that are passionate about technology. The Intern will be provided with an opportunity to receive hands-on training in IT and professional development while working closely with the Information Technology team.
- Learn and develop skills in information technology and helpdesk services.
- Develop skills to communicate with professionals across disciplines through daily interactions and weekly meetings.
- Assist in network, software, and hardware troubleshooting.
- Assist staff in performing system management and maintenance functions.
- Assist in installation of PC hardware and software for end users.
- Assist in performing preventative maintenance and upgrades on servers.
- Create and update user and technical documentation.
- Assist in managing, maintaining, developing, designing and updating the intranet.
- Run calls to troubleshoot end user problems for computers, desk phones, conferencing systems, and mobile devices.
- Assist with Cybersecurity upgrades.
- Perform special projects as determined by the Information Technology team.
- • Graduate or undergraduate degree candidate in relevant field or relevant work experience.
- Graduate or undergraduate degree candidate in relevant field or relevant work experience.
- Graduate or undergraduate degree candidate in relevant field or relevant work experience
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Tenacious problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a team-based environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to work in Charlottesville, Virginia
- Willingness to use memes and be directed by nerds
- Term Intern summer 2018
- Company Apex Clean Energy