The role of the Supply Chain Analyst is to perform all the supply chain functions of a plant including assisting with developing and then deploying FF’s supply chain standard policy. The main missions of the role are to:
· Perform parts follow-up, logistics expediting and inventory control operations for assigned commodities.
· Ensure customer satisfaction by assuring that the right parts are available at the right time in the right quantity at the lowest cost.
· Monitor the logistics process daily. Offer opportunities for improvement to supervisor.
· Understand Production Plans.
· Manage material engineering changes with Product Development and Suppliers to protect production plans and minimize obsolescence cost for assigned commodities.
· Drive inventory accuracy and improvement of inventory turns.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or supply chain management
- Experience in production and engineering in an industrial environment
- MRP system theoretical knowledge
- Lean Manufacturing knowledge (Value Stream Mapping, Kaizen, 5S, Kanban, SMED, Error Proofing, Team Problem Solving, etcetera)
- SAP working knowledge
- Customer focus – Collaborative team approach
Perks + Benefits
· Stock options for every employee
· Healthcare + dental + vision benefits (Free for you/discounted for family)
· 401(k) options
· Engineering orientation + onboarding
· Daily catered lunches onsite (nominal cost)
· Healthy snacks + beverages 24/7
· Relocation assistance + reimbursement
· Free parking + carpool reimbursement
· Casual dress code + relaxed work environment
· Culturally diverse, progressive atmosphere
· “Soul of Faraday” community outreach team
- Term Entry
- Company Faraday Future