Cadmus seeks an Analyst to join its Energy Sector. Analysts are expected to conduct primary and secondary research on behalf of Cadmus’ energy clients (primarily utilities and administrators of energy efficiency programs). Analysts will be responsible for executing research plans, analyzing the results of the research, and creating written reports on the results.
Analysts should have interest, and preferably experience, in the field of energy efficiency or sustainability, in social science research methods, and in program evaluation. They should also be highly motivated to perform and learn, be able to work collaboratively and independently, manage assigned tasks and projects from start to finish with minimal input from supervisors, and have exceptional written, verbal, and analytical skills.
- Work independently to participate in research projects and manage research tasks.
- Design high-quality data collection tools including interview guides and survey instruments.
- Conduct telephone interviews and surveys with energy efficiency program staff, utility customers, and other market actors.
- Analyze survey, focus group, utility and energy efficiency program data to identify trends, summarize program events, and describe the relationship of program activities to program results.
- Document findings for clients through PowerPoint presentations, memos, and reports.
- Provide administrative assistance to project managers through budget tracking and note taking during meetings.
- Communicate professionally through telephone and email with out-of-state colleagues and clients, in varying time zones.
- Undergraduate degree in business, the social sciences, environmental studies, or a related field
- Strong critical thinking and qualitative analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated analytical skills using statistical and analytical software (e.g., SAS, SPSS, R, Excel, etc.)
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications, including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Some domestic travel may be required
- Familiarity with energy sector or utility industry.
- Experience with energy efficiency program evaluation, design, and/or implementation, a plus.
- Experience conducting social science research, including interviews, surveys, focus groups, and/or literature reviews.
- Experience using Qualtrics, and/or NVivo.
- Advanced MS Excel skills.
- Term Entry
- Company Cadmus