As a full stack developer you will collaborate closely with our engineering team on developing scalable web applications; integrating new sources into the data pipeline architecture, and maintaining/monitoring existing applications related to ETL process.
The candidate should who is personally interested in entrepreneurship has a strong desire to apply technology to the world’s problems, and be ready to get completely immersed in energy knowledge at EnerKnol . Every day is a new adventure at EnerKnol!
We are looking for someone who is not only an excellent Python developer but also a leader, who is committed to creating highly reliable and innovative software products.
You love the culture of Startups and are inspired by the idea of being part of an innovative young company that is changing the world. You are experienced in building applications using Python, HTML, CSS, JS, and jQuery. You have a strong understanding of Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts and a basic knowledge of the Unix environment. You are eager to put your training into real-world practice and are excited to learn more.
- 2+ years Python experience.
- Designed and developed highly reliable, fault-tolerant software.
- Developed and maintained RESTful APIs.
- Experience working with Python, SQL, NoSQL, HTML, CSS, JS and Unix shell scripting. Some experience with WordPress is preferred.
- Developed and maintained highly scalable web crawling infrastructure (preferably using python Scrapy).
- Comfortable with AWS, Google Cloud, Digital Ocean and Git. Experience with Jenkins CI/CD infrastructure is preferred.
- Experience working with product development teams in an Agile environment.
- Self-motivated, excellent problem solving and creative thinking skills.
Bonus Points: Experience with Python Flask, Scrapy, SQLAlchemy, Django, git, elasticsearch, EC2 or other Amazon Web Services.
Job Type: Full-time
- HTML/CSS: 2 years
- Python: 2 years
- Term Entry
- Company EnerKnol