The Associate Project Manager provides headquarters based support for the ATS and PCS Modifications product lines. The Associate Project Manager will be the internal champion for modification projects from order entry through order completion. Work closely with the Modifications Product Manager to drive project deliverables on time and within determined financial objectives.
- Participates in the coordination of all ASCO Power Services Modification projects. Participates in key activities such as Order Entry using JDE and Clearview Business systems, Order Review, Submittal Package preparation and review. Creates, distributes, and follows up on Order Review Meeting notes and action items.
- Coordinates flow of information between various departments at ASCO headquarters, production facilities, and the field organization. Provides support throughout the life cycle of every project including, but not limited to: order processing, engineering changes, customer communications, manufacturing status, sales requests, and startup activities.
- Interprets project related information received from the field, and communicates to engineering and manufacturing as required.
- Works closely with the Contract Administrator to ensure that required documentation from the field is received promptly and accurately, to ensure proper order entry and processing.
- Works with PCS Applications Engineering to assure accuracy and timely availability of all information required to create budgets and order write ups.
- Serves as the dedicated, highly available and accessible single point of contact to District/Regional Service Managers, Sales Managers, Technicians and Regional Project Managers for inquiries requiring in-factory functions.
- Promptly informs necessary stakeholders of changes in product availability, delivery schedule, or design features.
- Participates in weekly load plan meetings. Collects relevant information and requests from the project stakeholders, reports changes in customer requirements to PCS Inside Project Manager, and reports meeting results.
- Maintain all project and product line KPI’s and publish monthly report.
- Manage the modifications order backlog to maintain milestone deliverables which drive monthly sales forecasts.
- Minor product research by obtaining legacy manufacturing documentation or business system look up.
- Lead post project review meetings as necessary to ensure project completion/close out and review financial performance of each project.
- Process Clearview purchase orders for sub-contracted services necessary for modification execution.
- Process all ATS Modification orders between Clearview and JDE business systems.
- Update ATS product catalogue and serial number data in Clearview Product Desktop upon modification completion.
- Exposure to power systems industry and ASCO products is preferred
- Outstanding organization skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written form
- Demonstrated proficiency in scheduling, prioritizing, and meeting deadlines.
- Effective interpersonal skills. Candidate must excel at working in a team environment.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Associates Degree in Business Administration or Project Management. BSBA preferred. 3 – 5 years industry related experience.
- Term Entry +
- Company Schneider Electric