Provides technical expertise to implementation/professional services teams as it pertains to installation of company products. Assists the sales staff in assessing potential application of company products to meet customer needs and preparing detailed product specifications for the development and implementation of customer applications/solutions. May build a mini-application based on customer requirements to demonstrate feasibility of the application, often requiring rapid prototyping and/or product demo for client. May provide software development and consultation to prospective users and/or product capability assessment and validation. May provide follow-up support to company sales staff and customer personnel by disseminating technical information on specific applications. Ensures that the product application/solution is functioning according to specifications.
- Provide onsite and in-house technical support of sales teams through written response.
- Provide onsite and in-house technical support of sales teams through presentation to customers.
- Provide onsite and in-house technical support of sales teams through verbal communication.
- Design a system from a component level to solve a customer business needs.
- Usher new products into Client Service.
- Participate on product development teams by providing input of customers and field knowledge.
- Plan and communicate the development of new products for Client Services with management teams.
- Support Sales and Project Management.
- Assist the implementation team in the design and development of customer projects.
Experience: This position requires a minimum of 2 years related experience
Education: Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience.
Travel: 10 – 30%
- Term Entry +
- Company Itron