Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for monitoring deliveries, ensuring customer satisfaction and maintaining accurate logs of all transportation and goods.
- Provides daily operational support to internal customers and planning team by proactively monitoring carrier performance.
- Bring/advise with initiatives to optimize freight cost, organize shipment budgets and manage courier expense.
- Work with HQ global logistics team and Identify issues and solve problems from NA time zone.
- Monitor “strategic customer deliveries” and work with carriers to ensure OTD.
- Participates in the selection of carriers, considering cost, lead-time & capacity.
- Follows existing processes and continually recommends improvements.
- Track all shipments daily to ensure they are making expected progress.
- Maintain quality assurance checks of the supply chain and ability to follow up on issues related to quality of service or product handling.
- Maximizes trailer efficiency by building full loads and multi-stop load plans
- Perform qualitative and quantitative analysis using a variety of tools to solve transportation related business problems. Gather, consolidate, prepare and/or validate data for analysis. Relate findings to key business partners, drive improvements/implementation.
- Develop / monitor metrics for programs and initiatives to measure business effectiveness and facilitate continuous improvement.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Associate degree or proven related experience desired in companies with technology based OEM companies.
- Two to five years of experience as logistics and/or customer service professional with familiarity of logistics suppliers, processes and markets.
- Has at least two years of experience in professional customer service.
- Strong understanding of international shipments and all associated required paperwork
- Experience with UPS Quantum View, FedEx Ship Manager and TMS
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills. Must be able to deal with customers under stressful conditions.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Term Entry +
- Company SolarEdge