Key Job Duties:
- Creative Project Management
- Maintain a balance workflow, schedules, and process architecture for in-house creative team and freelance professionals
- Operate as the point of contact for any creative requests from internal and external departments
- Identify and source external service providers as needed; book freelance creatives, book developers and animators, get estimates from outside production companies, and book location, crew, and casting resources for photo and video shoots
- Gather any needed information for creative projects by working with other department leaders
- Affiliate Lead Generation Management
- Identify and evaluate potential lead generation partners
- Facilitate approval and onboarding process with legal, finance, internal sales and technology teams
- Issue POs and payment for lead purchases
- Marketing Support Management
- Manage vendor relationships for print companies, swag vendors, marketing service vendors, and contracted employees to ensure branding consistency and quality production.
- Maintain print materials archive and version control and assist Legal in any marketing material requests
- Ensure the print material portal is adequately stocked and update materials as needed
- Regular Management & Coordination
- Maintain the Marketing process for vendor creation and payments by coordinating with the Finance, Purchasing, and Accounts Payable
- Assist in budget forecasting, tracking, and approvals
- Develop project timelines and communicate/collaborate with project leader on progress and any potential roadblocks
- Responsible for the upkeep and structure of the team archives
- Work with IT, facilities, and HR to onboard new members of the team
Necessary Skills and Experience:
- Excellent organizational skills, including application and use in problem-solving
- Ability to present project proposals to management with clear goals and timelines outlined
- Adaptable to fast paced environment with multiple objectives and priorities.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize requests for multiple team members
- Proven track record of maintaining a good rapport with Copywriters, Art Directors, and Designers
- Excellent verbal and listening communication skills; sound judgment and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well with little direction and identify areas for improvement independently.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree/experience combination.
- 3+ years of experience in a related field and position preferred.
- Experience in project management preferred.
- Term Entry +
- Company Vivint Solar