As a Corporate Recruiter you will be responsible for supporting company objectives through talent acquisition. You will work closely with managers across multiple functions to understand department business needs and help develop a strategy to build a qualified candidate pipeline.
- Interact daily with hiring managers to evaluate and recommend applicants for employment and fill vacant positions for exempt and non-exempt positions.
- Participate in company initiatives to develop a talent pipeline through active and passive sourcing methods to meet company objectives.
- Maintains accurate and timely documentation of candidate progress in the applicant tracking system.
- Provides a superior candidate experience and communicates with hiring managers in a timely manner.
- Schedule and coordinate aptitude testing, interviews, and background checks.
- Use good judgment in interacting with all applicants, ensuring compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local regulations and corporate policies.
- Review requisitions and job descriptions to establish an understanding of the knowledge, skills, and abilities required of successful candidates.
- Establish action plans, including timeframe and expectations, for discussions with hiring managers.
- Utilize phone screenings, resumes, electronic applications, certifications/licenses, and assessments to determine if candidates meet the minimum knowledge, skills, and abilities to be a good fit for the position.
- Prepare and extend job offers.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of one year of experience as a full-cycle recruiter, preferably in a technical vertical such as Information Technology or Engineering, in an agency or in-house environment.
- Energy industry experience preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook) required.
- Experience with sourcing through job posting, social networks, and referral generation.
- Workday experience a plus.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus.
- Term Entry +
- Company Invenergy