- Develops and maintains productive working relationships with assigned customer accounts for the North American Service organization that are long-term and focus on capturing repeat business
- Communicates key aspects of Service and Warranty contract obligations to internal stakeholders.
- Participates in cross-functional meetings to stay abreast of technical and commercial issues impacting assigned accounts. Informs team of problems anticipated to impact customer satisfaction.
- Monitors compliance with Service and Warranty contract provisions, informing stakeholders of identified risks and mitigation strategies.
- Pursues opportunities for account growth and new business development with assigned accounts based on customers needs and interests including WTG upgrades and after-contract sales.
- Delivers on KPIs, including customer satisfaction, WTG upgrades and after-contract sales and margins.
- Works with Project Management to ensure a smooth account handoff upon project COD. Ensures plans to close open customer issues are prepared, assigned and communicated to the customer.
- Manages preparation, distribution, collection and analysis of customer satisfaction surveys. Works with stakeholders to address issues so that customer satisfaction levels can be maximized.
- Prepare cost calculations, risk calculations, and other Service quotation economic analyses for new unit Service sales and Service contract renewals.
- Schedules customer meetings and travels to customer locations as required.
- Provides regular updates on account activities to the Service Sales Manager.
- Monitors wind market trends and stays abreast of customer news and events. Represents Nordex at trade shows and other industry events in a professional manner.
- Maintains account files in an orderly manner
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a engineering or business discipline, or equivalent work experience
- Master’s Degree in engineering or business preferred
- Excellent organizational management, analytical, technical writing and interpersonal communications skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage several activities / projects at once, to organize / prioritize work, to meet deadlines and to prepare plans and customer communications
- Motivated, goal oriented, persistent and a skilled negotiator
- High level of initiative and works well in a team environment
- Previous customer service experience required
- Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction
- Technical knowledge of generators, gearboxes, motors, power converters, switchgear, hydraulic systems, electrical systems and control systems is preferred
- Fluency in Spanish is a plus
Job Type: Full-time
- Wind Energy: 2 years
- West Branch, IA
- Term Entry +
- Company Nordex