Power Marketing and Origination support for Pattern’s North American development pipeline. Role will be responsible for supporting all aspects of power origination and power purchase agreement contracting.
- Support power origination team in the process of structuring, negotiating and closing power purchase agreements, generator interconnection agreements and transmission service agreements.
- Conduct research on new markets and products, as well as due diligence on acquisition targets and greenfield opportunities.
- Integrate input from all functional areas, including finance, meteorology, environmental, into a cohesive product for internal review and RFP responses.
- Coordinate market pricing inputs with development to determine quarterly and annual budgets.
- Provide all facets of support needed by power marketing and origination team to meet team goals (typically contracted MWs).
BA/BS in business, finance, marketing, or engineering.
REQUIRED WORK EXPERIENCE
Minimum of 1 to 3 years experience in renewable energy, finance or power marketing experience.
Must possess strengths in the following:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well with several different functional teams (e.g. development, finance, accounting).
- Must be numerate and able to work easily with valuations.
- Ability to work well as a team member and a team leader.
- Take initiative to find answers and resources.
- Driven, hard-working individual with high standards for self and others.
- Real interest in energy and/or renewable energy.
- Solid understanding of economic, business and transactional concepts.
- Highly proficient in MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Term Entry +
- Company Pattern Energy